Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Farmer's Market: Gingham + Monograms


Happy Monday y'all! I've kind of got a weird Monday today because I got called for jury duty for the first time! I'm totally dreading it (I mean has anyone every said it was fun?!) but I guess it's my turn seeing as this is the first time I've ever been called! Any tips for me???

Since it's like my weekend has been extended one day, I wanted to share this fun weekend look with y'all from a recent trip to the farmer's market. I'm a believer that casual & comfortable can still be cute and so I jazzed up my gingham + denim with a jazzy gold statement necklace and fringe booties.  Throwing in my favorite scalloped clutch doesn't hurt the look either ;) 







Gingham Top: Old Navy (almost exact gingham here) // Jeans: Loft // Booties: Sam Edelman // Clutch: c/o Marley Lilly // Bangles: Bourbon and Bowties // Fitbit Charge HR // Necklace: Bajalia (similar)

{SHOP THE POST}


Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope this week is a wonderful one!
Linkup Button
Image Map

6 comments

  1. Love me some gingham! Such a cute outfit! Love those booties too! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gingham & farmer's markets - love it! I can't wait for the farmer's market to open back up around here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this gingham with that fun bold necklace! I've been called for Jury Duty before & it's not too horrible. I didn't actually get picked to be part of the jury so only had to stay for a full day for that process, so here's to hoping that's what happens with you! :) Bring a book & snack!

    www.saltwaterandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the hints! Luckily they didn't need me so I was able to leave by noon- what a relief! :)

      Delete
  4. Super cute! I can't wait to start going to the farmer's market again! I have jury duty next monday.. I'm a little nervous to see what happens haha!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Although this place is probably not cheap, but they are centrally located, have fabulous staff and delicious food, and most importantly, the best views of the city. I would definitely recommend these event venues for any kind of fancy event – all my friends talked about throwing parties here only.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)