Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Fair Isle & "Real Life"


Lately a lot of my favorite bloggers have been opening up about "real life" and life behind the "perfect lens" you can often see on the blog. It's really been getting me thinking... although it's never my intention to hide things, it's just never as fun to talk about the bad things in life! BUT, in the spirit of being honest, you know how some weeks really kick your butt? This has been one of those weeks! I've been fighting some sort of bug since last week, and Monday night I came down with severe chills and aches. Turns out I got my first ever sinus infection (lucky me)! Add on top of that some situations that are totally out of my comfort zone, and I'm really being stretched and tested in every crevice of my life. 

But it's ok. I remind myself that diamonds are created by pressure, and out of our biggest struggles comes our greatest learnings. So if I can encourage you at all, it would be to get up, dress up, and never give up! :)  









Sweater: Loft (options save/splurge) // Pants: Lilly Pulitzer Travel Pants // Boots: Sam Edelman // Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne

{SHOP THE POST}


{SHOP MORE FAIR ISLE OPTIONS}


Have a wonderful Thursday y'all! And remember to always keep your chin up :)


Linking up with The Mix

Image Map

4 comments

  1. I'm so sorry you've been feeling so cruddy. Hope you feel better soon *hugs*. Loving that sweater on you, and of course that KS necklace <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  2. In addition to your gorgeous clothes, I love trying to figure out where you are photographing! Is this the boardwalk at John's Pass?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)