Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over... {v. 62}


Happiest of Fridays!! This week felt like it flew by- can you believe it will be March next week?! I'm pretty excited because March is my birthday month and anyone who knows me knows that I like love my birthday (#birthdaydiva)! I've got a fairly low-key weekend planned: seeing "How to be Single" with some friends, a Black Tie Gala Saturday night & a birthday party! Excited to spend time with so many of my wonderful friends!

So let's get the party started with this weeks obsessions...


{SHOPPING}
Yesterday over lunch my girl friend Rachael and I made a little target run & y'all I came home with three new outfits! #oops This ruffled romper is pure perfection (and I will be rocking it with boots for my upcoming trip to Houston), I love the crochet detailing on this not-so-basic black romper, & I'm falling hard for anything off the shoulder- so this white boho dress was right up my alley! {Sizing note: since all these brands are juniors I sized up one size}

Continuing the off the shoulder trend...  I love this floral beauty! I think it will be so easy for Spring and just so pretty (insert heart eyes). 

This pretty pink beauty is giving me MAJOR Lilly Pulitzer vibes, but at under $50 you can by it in each color way!

{COOKING}
How delish does this 5-Ingredient Pasta look? Yep, that's right! This amaze-balls dish only has FIVE ingredients! You bet your bottom that as soon as I came across it I jotted it all down on my grocery list to try this weekend. I'll let y'all know how it goes!


{LOVING}
When I was watching the Today Show this week they profiled a true #girlboss, Christina, who started an awesome business called Farmgirl Flowers. Basically they work with local, American farmers to create the freshest and most beautiful in-season bouquets- for less than most major flower companies! I loved hearing her story and how she had the courage to pursue her passion and dream. I hope that I always have that kind of courage too!


{READING}
I thought this was a fun little article about the top #Hashtags mentioned during New York Fashion Week 2016. I was kind of surprised about the brands that were the top ones mentioned on Twitter- any guesses who came in at #1?? 


Have a super-duper weekend y'all!!

PS- I've been thinking about updating my blog design some... I get real restless with my designs :) Is there anything that you would like to see or features that you wish my blog had? Let me know!


Image Map

2 comments

  1. That pasta looks relish!!! Italian is one of my favorite meals! Let me know how it tastes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And now I'm craving pasta haha!! Farmgirl flowers sounds like an amazing business - can't wait to read more about it!! Happy Friday! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)