Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over... {v. 60}

via

Happy Fri-YAY y'all and welcome to a love-filled edition of "Currently Obsessing Over"! Sorry I wasn't around the last two days; I have a big Junior League presentation tomorrow and work has been super busy, so unfortunately the blog had to take a backseat for a day or two. I'm so happy to be back today though, because I absolutely love Valentine's day so I'm dishing on all my favorites to make your day super special and help you celebrate all the love in your life :)


{SHOPPING}

Obviously I'm shopping all things pink and red... This pink pleated dress has to take the cake though- it was just marked down to under $30 (all sizes currently available)!!

I love the classic shape of this A-line dress, it's so classy! If red isn't your color, it also comes in black and navy :)

If you have a more casual day planned, these pink sandals are perfect for strolling around with your special guy!

This pink maxi dress is straight up dreamy y'all!

{BAKING}

Something about love makes my sweet tooth go into overdrive, so I'm craving these Strawberry Truffle Kiss Cookies real bad! I think that I will be whipping up a batch this weekend...

If you plan on having a night in with your honey, why don't you whip up a batch of Valentine's popcorn? I hear it pairs perfectly with a Rom Com ;) 

{CRAFTING}

I always loved handing out Valentines as a kid, so I can't wait to one day make them with my own children! Until then I will be storing all the creative ideas I can find.

{WATCHING}

This story will give you all the feels... I got goosebumps watching it! *cue the tissues*




I hope y'all have a wonderful and love-filled weekend! If you have any fun plans share them with me in the comments below!


Image Map

3 comments

  1. Missed your blog this week. Good luck on your presentation! Have a wonderful weekend. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun little roundup! Thanks for sharing!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Valentine's day makes me want to buy all the pink clothes!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)