Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Casual Valentine's Style


With Valentine's Day around the corner,  I thought it would be fun to share some casual style inspiration. I recently picked up this pink color block poncho and knew it would be perfect for the love-filled holiday around the corner! Unfortunately it sold out in about 5 minutes, but I have shared some adorable options below for y'all :) 


How was everyone's weekend?? I had a wonderful one- got to have a long lunch with some of my girlfriends and meet baby Haddy for the first time (baby snuggles are the best!) Then I froze my tush off taking blog photos, but I'm feeling like Spring lately and I just had to wear my favorite transitional looks! Finally, I of course cheered on the Panthers at a Superbowl party with some wonderful friends!! #KeepPounding







Poncho: Echo (sold out, option here) // Tee: Gap // Jeans: Loft // Flats: Tory Burch c/o Shopbop

{SHOP THE POST}



{SHOP MORE PINK PONCHOS}


Who else is pumped for the Bachelor tonight? Although I'm hoping that Ben kicks off Olivia, I have a sinking feeling that he will be keeping her around for a little bit longer. After last week's dates I'm rooting for Lauren B and Amanda- adore them both! Guess we'll see what happens in a few hours... !!

More Pieces of Me

Image Map

3 comments

  1. What a fun punk poncho, perfect for Valentine's Day! I'm hating everything in my closet and longing for spring!

    Xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love that poncho! I'm not usually a huge pink fan but this is perfect for Valentine's Day and I love the color block! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soo cute! I love this poncho!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)