Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Romper + Boyfriend Cardigan


Y'all know my love for my rompers come spring/summer, so I was having some serious withdraws that it wasn't practical to wear them in the fall/winter months. Then the other weekend I got the (brilliant) idea to throw my fave boyfriend cardigan on top and BOOM, my new weekend uniform was born! I've worn this look so many times it's basically embarrassing at this point, but I also don't plan on stopping anytime soon :) How are you prepping for the change in seasons?









Romper: Loft (super similar) // Cardigan: Loft (great option) // Tennis shoes: Target (the real version is next on my list!)

{SHOP THE POST}


Hope y'all have a fab Wednesday! 


Image Map

4 comments

  1. Such a cute comb and I'm total jealous of your weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Styling a romper for cooler weather is such a great idea! Love this combo!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just raise Martina Hingis what it's like carrying the incorrect sneaker. She once claimed that her shoe sponsor provided poor fitting shoes that caused her foot injuries.

    Finding the correct size court game shoes to wear is additional vital than you will suppose. If shoes ar too little, you're possible to expertise pain and alternative foot issues. If {you ar|you're} carrying shoes that are overlarge, you will develop blisters and feel unstable whereas moving. notwithstanding you've got worn a similar size for years, it's sensible to check your size sporadically, as our feet do amendment over time.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)