Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

What to Wear on Christmas Day!


Happy Christmas Eve y'all!! Can you believe tomorrow is the big day?! I sure can't! Sorry about the unexpected radio silence the last two days, it was a whirlwind to pack and come home on Tuesday and then I've been soaking up quality time with my family since- it's been blissfully stress-free! But I just had to pop in today and share a great outfit idea if you're still trying to figure out what to wear on Christmas day. 

In my family Christmas day is a pretty casual affair. My sister and I have a sleepover on Christmas Eve and we always wake up by 5am ready to grab some coffee and open presents! We usually have to wait for "Santa" to finish downstairs... and Dad to wake up! But by 6am we are all up and rearing to go! So, by the time we get dressed and head to my Grandma's house for round 2 later in the day we are tired and in need of cute and comfy looks- like the one I'm sharing today.







Skirt: J. Crew Factory (on major sale!) // Sweater: J. Crew Factory // Vest: Old Navy // Boots: Sam Edelman // Photography: Capture the Ride

What fun traditions do you have in your family? Do share! 

Wishing you and yours the very Merriest of Christmases! Let us all remember the wonderful reason for this beautiful season :) XO

Image Map

2 comments

  1. What an adorable sweater and outfit!! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is adorable! Have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)