Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Tracy Negoshian Kira Top


I've talked about my "uniform" before and this is the fall version of it; an easy blouse, my Lilly Pulitzer travel pants, boots and some fun baubles and I'm ready to run out the door! I probably wear this look far too often (in fact I wore a version yesterday!) but I love it so much I can't help it! Do y'all have any go-to looks?










Top: Tracy Negoshian (on sale for 50% off!) // Pants: Lilly Pulitzer (on sale for $30 off!) // Boots: Sam Edelman (10% off!) // Necklace: Moon and Lola // Bangles: Bourbon and Bowties // Watch: Randy Jackson (similar here) // Ring: HSN (similar here)

{SHOP THE POST}


Hope y'all have a great Wednesday! Can you believe it's December?! I can't! Tune in tomorrow for a colorful gift guide!

Mix & Match Fashion


Image Map

2 comments

  1. Cute, cute look! I like the pop of color of the blouse for the winter months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous top! It's great to have a go to look because it sets your personal style. So cute Gentry!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)