Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Top 10 Posts of 2015

I can hardly believe that today is the last day of 2015! In a few short hours we will all be raising our glasses of champs, lighting the sparklers and counting down "5...4...3...2....1!" 2015 was a year of pretty intense highs (becoming Junior League president, getting a promotion, some incredible trips across the country) and also some painful lows (getting my heart broken, entering a "waiting period," and unanswered prayers). But in looking back at all that has happened, and where I am now, I wouldn't trade a minute of the madness! I know without a doubt that the Lord has brought me here, to this moment, right where I am now, and that He has HUGE plans for 2016- plans that I can't even fathom! So while it is always sad to say goodbye to a year, I'm looking forward with excitement, hope, & faith. 2016 I'm coming for ya! #LetsDoThis

For my final post of 2015 I wanted to take a look at your favorite posts of the year and recap them for you (in case you missed a minute of the fun!) Let's get started on the stroll down memory lane...


{TEN}


Y'all loved the navy and green cardigan from the "I Saw the Sign" post! I had so much fun shooting these pics at John's Pass- and I even found a wall that perfectly matched my look... it was meant to be :) 

{NINE}


We chatted workweek wardrobes with the "Fuchsia Midi Skirt" post and y'all enjoyed seeing how chambray and pink can be work appropriate with the right accessories.

{EIGHT}


I waited patiently for months to bust out my "Tropical Print Jumpsuit"  and now I'm scheming ways to wear it this winter- I just love it to pieces! (I also shared my experience shopping #LillyforTarget... can we all just take a minute and think about that hot mess express??)

{SEVEN}


I introduced some "Dressing Room Diaries" on the blog this year and y'all made it known that you loved it! Since we're not all flawless models, I wanted to show you how pieces fit on an everyday girl and give you my honest review of size/fit/etc. I plan on doing much more of these in 2016!

{SIX}


My bestie and I took a road trip to Charleston and I shared our Road Trip and the best meal ever at Tavern and Table! We had one of the best weekends ever and I'm already dying to take another trip back (the pimento bacon appetizer is still making my mouth water!)  

{FIVE} 


I shared the story of hunting down this gorgeous "Romper on King Street" and the thrill of the chase (who else loves that thrill??)

{FOUR}


The floral print in this "Loft Full Bloom Romper" was one of my favorite prints of the season- and y'all loved it too! Bright, festive, and cheery it was a winner all around (and who doesn't die for a fab romper?) 

{THREE}


I shared the "Three Reasons to Play Fantasy Football" and y'all had fun sharing your FF stories as well as chuckling with me over my "ugly" Christmas sweater!

{TWO}


The simple "Old Navy Striped Tunic" was a big winner. Who doesn't love an easy piece, under $15, that looks fabulous and matches everything?? Ummm this girl sure loves it!

{ONE}


Far and away your favorite post of the year was "6 Ways to Score Lilly for Less"- and it was also one of my favorite ones to write! I love sharing my tips for scoring deals with you and here I shared how I buy my Lilly on a budget & for far less than retail. 

Finally... there are BIG rumors that Lilly's New Year's Cheer sale will be Monday!! Once I have a little more confirmation I will be sharing all my tips for successful shopping so keep your eye's peeled this weekend for all the info you'll need!

Now go pop some bottles and have fun with the last few hours of 2015!

Image Map

No comments

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)