Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Tassels and Chambray


Happy Tuesday y'all! Today's look is seriously a favorite- you can never go wrong with chambray & a bold tassel! I love the simplicity of this look and that is is basically a blank canvas for any accessories you want to add. Today I went for fun pops of color and cheeky accessories, but you could easily add a oversize bib necklace & gold sandals in summer to add some "tropical" to the look and transition from one season to another #toearlytotalksummer ? #warmweatherdreaming

I've mentioned this necklace before, but in case you missed I just have to share again that proceeds from sales of this piece go to the Independence Fund which helps disabled veterans regain mobility. Seriously the best cause and it makes you feel wonderful to wear something that does good for our veterans! 


PS- How charming is this street we found in downtown Lakeland?? It was all decked out for Christmas and I just swooned when I saw these oversized ornaments! So fun and festive!








Chambray Button-Up: Loft Outlet (almost exact) // Skirt: J. Crew Factory // Boots: Michael Shannon (similar here) // Necklace: Laura Cox Designs // Clutch: Lilly Pulitzer (great option here) // Bracelets: Bellezza (option here) // Ring: Christine Darren (similar here)

Photography: Capture the Ride

{SHOP THE POST}


Have a fabulous day! I have two final gift guides coming your way this week + an awesome personalized gift for you or your loved ones! Stay tuned...
Two Peas in a Blog

button

Gracefullee Made

Image Map

4 comments

  1. That clutch would be so perfect up here!! I love it!! Really love how you took the chambray into the cooler months! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. You find the cutest spots around here for your pics! And loving that necklace, the tassles are so fun <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this outfit! ... and that might be because I'm wearing something super similar to it today. Love a good chambray shirt & the skirt from JCrew Factory is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous spot for pictures and your outfit is so lovely, I really like that chambray shirt and the skirt.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)