Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Ring in 2016 in Style!

It's hard to believe we'll be ringing in 2016 in just two more sleeps! I love the start of a new year because as cheesy as it sounds it is a fresh beginning and a new start- a chance to wipe the slate clean and begin fresh! But before we get to all that, we have to figure out what to wear! :) Today I've rounded up dresses, shoes, and accessories that will carry you in to the new year in style (how else would you enter it??) Let me know what you'll be wearing in the comments below! 




Image Map

4 comments

  1. We aren't going to a fancy party this year, but still wanting to dress up so I'm searching for a skirt with sparkles to wear with a black top or a sequin top!!! AHH! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many gorgeous choices, especially loving all the sparkles! We're not going super fancy this year, but I still think I'll be whipping out all the sequins <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  3. That second dress is gorgeous! Love the sparkles!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)