Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Merry Christmas Y'all!


I hope that in the midst of the presents and the cheer today we can take a moment to remember what the day is really about- the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ. It's hard to fathom sometimes that our God loved us so much that her sent his Son to save us from our sins. What love that is! Daily I'm humbled by the Lord's grace for me, and today more than ever I am thankful for his faithfulness to us (even when grossly undeserved). 

So hug your loved ones tight and give thanks to the Lord for he is so good!

Merry Christmas y'all!

Image Map

No comments

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)