Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

I'll Take You to the Candy Shop


I don't know about you, but I can't pass a candy shop without humming 50 Cent lyrics... just me? I'm ok with that! Regardless of your affinity for hip-hop music, I was so excited when we stumbled upon this precious candy shop and the building perfectly matched me out! That doesn't happen that often when you wear colors as bright as these :) 

I just have to take a minute and tell you how ah-mazing this dress is! It is a new style from Lilly Pulitzer called the Linden Dress and it is one of the first t-shirt style dresses that I can actually wear! I have a big booty and serious curves so t-shirt dresses are usually not my best friend, but this one is definitely the exception to the rule! It's actually cut like an a-line and the material is thicker so it doesn't cling- y'all it's seriously the bomb dot com! (When I start pulling out my 90's lingo you know I'm serious ;) )










Dress: Lilly Pulitzer Linden // Vest: Old Navy (similar here) // Necklace: Kendra Scott // Bangles: Bourbon and Bowties // Boots: Michael Shannon (similar)

{SHOP THE POST}

Have the happiest of Thursdays! We're literally ONE week from Christmas!! Eekk! Can you feel the holly-jolly in the air?! :)

Mix & Match Fashion

Image Map

9 comments

  1. Haha I totally feel you on the candy shop and 50 Cent! Too funny! This is such a fun dress! It's perfect to brighten up a fall/winter day! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooo!!!! Please tell me about those earrings!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooo!!!! Please tell me about those earrings!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My best friend gave them to me for Christmas... I think they are from a local boutique but I will try to get some more info for you!

      Delete
  4. Haha I'm totally humming the 50 Cent song now! Love this dress on you and those earrings are perfection <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is so you! I love all the pretty colors and that you paired it with boots! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  6. I almost wore the exact same thing today! Saving it for Sunday when the weather warms back up here in Ohio!

    xo,
    Kayla
    TheProfessionalPrep.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so adorable! I love how bright and happy this post is!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)