Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Happy 2 Year Blog-iversary!


Today is a pretty gosh-darn exciting day around these part because I'm celebrating my two year blog-iversary!! It's hard to believe that two short years ago I took the plunge and started Girl Meets Bow- I had no idea what I was in for! But y'all I can honestly say that it has been the most incredible journey and I have learned so much about myself and gained so many new skills (hello shooting pictures in manual and html coding!) 

But, without a doubt the very best part of this journey has been YOU! Getting to know you, my darling readers, has brought so much joy to my everyday! Your kind words, encouragement, and overall cheer bring so many smiles to my face :) I love getting to chat fashion & pop culture with you and that you have as much fun visiting GMB as I do creating it! Y'all really are the bees knees and I hope you know how much I appreciate each and every one of you! From the bottom of my heart thank you for your support and friendship!








Dress: Old Navy // Blanket Scarf: c/o Aerie // Boots: Sam Edelman (I wear them to death!) // Earrings: c/o Jesse's Girl Boutique

{SHOP THE POST}

Thank you again for reading along and supporting my little corner of the net; it means the world to me to have you here! XO

Mix & Match Fashion

Image Map

6 comments

  1. Congratulations on TWO years! So exciting! We really love following along, thank you for sharing a glimpse into your world with us!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blogoversary! Love the scarf with this dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blogoversary! Two years is a big milestone - congrats for getting here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy blogiversary!! Great job girl!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Blogiversary gurlie! And LOVING that scarf on you <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 2 years Gentry. You have created such a lovely blog and put together many adorable outfits. You chose the perfect chic but casual festive outfit for this holiday season and for your blog anniversary. Love the scarf. Your outdoor decor is beautiful, too.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)