Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Green Plaid Cardigan



Happy Monday y'all!! I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas (I know I did!) I'm not quite done with the holiday festivities yet, so I still have a few more merry outfits to share with y'all before we hit 2016 - eek! Who else can't believe a new year is about to begin?! And, I don't know about you but getting back into the swing of work today is going to be brutal... bring on the caffeine please! :) 









Cardigan: Target (extra 20% off with code "EXTRA20") // Tank: Loft (extra 50% off with code "HOLIDAY50" // Pants: Lilly Pulitzer Travel Pants // Boots: Steve Madden (similar here) // Necklace: HSN (similar here) // Photography: Capture the Ride

{SHOP THE POST}


{MORE PLAID CARDIGANS}


More Pieces of Me

button

Image Map

7 comments

  1. What a perfect cardigan - I love that you paired it with all black (i'd totally do the same!) - those boots are awesome too! Happy monday! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute cardigan! Love the green color, perfect for the holidays!

    Xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look. Have a great first day at work! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! That plaid cardigan is seriously one of the best things I've bought all season!

    xo, Kristina
    Medicine & Manicures

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have that cardigan in gray and I'm so obsessed! It's the softest, coziest sweater ever! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep seeing this cardigan and I love it! Looks so cute and cozy!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)