Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Gifting with Girl Meets Bow: Stocking Stuffers & My Wishlist

I've got a double-decker gift guide coming to you today, packed full of ideas for me and some easy last-minute stocking stuffers! 

First off, me! :) I feel that I've started getting to that point in my life where I can afford most of what I  want and need (incredibly thankful for that!), so my Christmas list is truly just fun things I love or aren't in my budget right now. As I'm getting back into reading more, I feel like I can't get enough chick lit in my life and Southern Charm looks like it will be right up my alley! For travel I am still hoping Santa brings this rolling duffle (now 50% off!), and in case my Santa is feeling super-duper generous this Tory Burch has been on my lust-list forever! 




{SHOP THE POST}


Next up... stocking stuffers!! Those pesky little things are always my last gifts to pick up, but not this year! My stockings are always a mix of useful and fun so I think including this blinged-out iPhone charger fits both criteria :) I'm an office supply junkie, so new post-its are a must for me! And I love some whimsical earrings for a little sparkly surprise! What do you hope to find in your stocking?



{SHOP THE POST}


Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday y'all!! Tie up that shopping soon so you can enjoy this last week before Christmas! :)

Image Map

4 comments

  1. That VB weekender bag is the best! Perfect size for a little getaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Ryan just informed me that we are doing stockings and I'm so not prepared!! I will definitely be at the mall doing some last-minute shopping this week!

    xo, Kristina
    Medicine & Manicures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these bright and colorful gift guides, and those glitter votives are too cute!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, so many things I want! I should have just sent this over as my Christmas list! Love those pj bottoms and that cell case! And totally downloading that book as my next read! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)