Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Gifting with Girl Meets Bow @ Jesse's Girl Boutique


I couldn't be any more excited to share today's gift guide with you! I know I've gushed about them before, but I am just thrilled that my hometown of Lake Mary finally got the preppy style we'd been missing with Jesse's Girl Boutique! They seriously have all my favorite brands- Kate Spade, Simply Southern, Scout, Lilly Pulitzer - and every wall is packed with bright colors and the very best giftables around! So in the spirit of the holiday season & shopping local, I've paired up with Jesse's Girl to share my favorite gifts with you for all the love bugs in your life :)


{FOR THE HOSTESS}







{FOR THE GIRL THAT LOVES TO SPARKLE}






{FOR THE PREP}





{FOR THE COLLEGIATE STUDENT}







{TOP PICKS}



If you want to visit Jesse's Girl in person then check them out here:

Jesse's Girl Boulevard Boutique
4044 W. Lake Mary Blvd. Unit 104
Lake Mary, FL 32746

Or give them a call & tell 'em Gentry sent you!
Tel: 321-663-1176

Happy Shopping and let me know what goodies you pick up!

Image Map

3 comments

  1. Love all the cute stuff they have! That reindeer is so pretty! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great things! I really want that sparkly reindeer haha! It would be so cute in my house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm hello! That's like right up the road, I'll definitely be checking it out <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)