Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Gifting with Girl Meets Bow: For the Lilly Lover (Under $75!)

This gift guide was so much fun for me to put together because it could have been called "gifts for me" since we all know what a Lilly-lover I am! ;) It was important to me to curate gifts that would not only delight your favorite color-loving girls but also wouldn't break the bank since everyone has so many gifts to get during the holidays! I think my favorite item are the adorable crab earrings- for under $30 they are a STEAL! Which is your favorite?




{SHOP THE POST}


Hope you are having a great Thursday! Thanks so much for reading it means oodles to me! :)

Image Map

2 comments

  1. Such an adorable gift guide, perfect for any Lilly lover!
    Xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)