Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Getting Personal with Marleylilly


It's the eternal southern girl's question... "If it doesn't have your monogram is it really even yours?" ha! But seriously y'all... monograms are my jam and lucky for us all Marleylilly solves any monogramming needs you could possibly have! We all know my love for the puffer vest as well as monograms, so put the two together in one on-trend item and I'm as happy as a witch in a broom factory (anyone else crack up at those Gieco commercials?!) 









Vest: c/o Marleylilly // Bracelet: c/o Marleylilly // Tunic: Old Navy (almost sold out, similar here for under $11) // Boots: Sam Edelman // Pants: Lilly Pulitzer (best ever!) // Necklace: Lilly Pulitzer (option here) // Bangles: Bourbon and Bowties 

{SHOP THE POST}


Happy Tuesday!

button

Two Peas in a Blog

Image Map

7 comments

  1. Love that monogrammed vest on you! I actually bought all of my bridesmaids monogrammed pashmina's from their site and loved how they turned out! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all things monogrammed and the waiting period between engagement + married life is awful in terms of monogramming! Monogram with old initials & wear for a year? Or monogram with new initials and wait a year to wear it??? Either way, Marley Lilly has some of my favorite things to personalize!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your vest and all things monogrammed! I asked for a monogrammed key chain from Marley Lilly for Christmas this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that monogramming on the vest! That would be such a nice Christmas present!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That vest is so stinking adorable... I love it and that monogram is everything!!

    xo, Kristina
    Medicine & Manicures

    ReplyDelete
  6. Monograms are fabulous!! I've never heard of this company!! Your vest is adorable! I just checked out their site and have a few fun things in mind!!
    Thanks for joining our Tuesday Fashion Party Link-UP!
    http://www.twopeasinablog.com
    Katey

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)