Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over... {v. 56}


Well y'all, at this time next week we will be sipping coffee and unwrapping presents while listening to Christmas carols- I can't believe Christmas is almost here! This season has sure flown by and I'm not sure I'm ready yet for 2016! I'm happy to have this weekend to finish my Christmas shopping and wrap all my gifts- but I'm most excited for next week when I see my loved ones unwrap them! I'm also headed to a fun Christmas party and gift exchange with my bible study girls- can't wait!

So let's get to everything I'm obsessing over this week...


{SHOPPING}

Y'all know I can never resist a bow (or four!) and this striped tee made me weak in the knees... so it came home with me in black and navy! #oops #sorrynotsorry 

This nautical-loving girl is positively drooling over these anchor loafers... now if only I had the boat to match them! ha!

I've been debating getting a pair of {dupe} Rockstuds forever (I think they add so much pizzaz to your look) but I'm still not sure if I can pull them off or last all day in them! Do any of y'all have them? Let me know what you think!

I'm all about a great swing dress & my favorite from Old Navy is all but sold out, so I found a fabulous look-alike for under $15 for y'all!

{LISTENING}

All the Christmas Carols. All the time! I'm most partial to N SYNC's "Home for Christmas"... #FBF (Fun fact... my NYE ringtone used to be "Kiss me at Midnight" - embarrassing!) 

{READING}

I don't know about you, but Love Actually remains one of my favorite movies! This week the definitive answer of what happened between Harry and Karen has been revealed... thank goodness!

I'm also loving this article from the Assistant to the CEO of Gap, Inc. on the art of gift giving! It also gives you a sneak peek into the work environment there (spoiler alert: it sounds awesome!)

{WATCHING}
Publix is the best grocery store in the south, and every year I look forward to their Christmas commercial. This year's is extra sweet, and I tear up every time I watch it! Grab your tissues and take a look...


That's all folks! I hope you have a lovely weekend!! Thank you so much for reading! XO

Image Map

5 comments

  1. It's weird to say but I miss Publix a lot - there's nothing quite like it up here!! Hope you have a great weekend! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get the pearl bracelet that you are wearing in the photo? Its to die for. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't go wrong with NSync's Christmas album, and I say redownload that ringtone! Andhow fun are those anchor loafers? Too cute <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am literally watching Love Actually as I browse the web, and I have always wanted to know what happened between Professor Snape, I mean Harry and Karen!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)