Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over... {v. 55}

If you love music, this is the tree for you!! A Grammy Themed Christmas Tree via RainonaTinRoof.com:
via

Holy cow y'all- how are we two weeks through December?! I can't believe how fast this year is going, I just want to slow down a little and savor the season. I've been itching to do something festive this week so tomorrow some friends and I are going to a Christmas-themed Bar Crawl and I couldn't be more excited! I haven't "crawled" since college so we'll see if I can still hang with the youngins! ;)

Let's get to what I'm obsessing over this week (some serious fun stuff!)


{SHOPPING}

With my new promotion at work I'll be making a lot more presentations to senior management and even traveling for work trips too, so I've been looking for pieces that "up the ante" for my work wardrobe and I think this sassy LBD does the trick! (The leather detailing doesn't hurt either)

While we're on the subject of perfect work dresses, can we all agree that this classic A-line is pretty perfect? It comes in 12 colors too, so if you love it once you can buy it 12 times ;)

Is it too early to be craving beach days? As soon as I saw this stunning dress I fell hard and starting planning when I could wear it while strolling in the sand.

Calling all my dog lovers... These coasters are just the cutest (and practical to boot)!

{READING}

I used to be the biggest bookworm but time & life has gotten away from me so I refuse to wait until the new year to start my resolution of reading more... I'll be starting with "Big Girl Panties" which looks like it's going to be a lighthearted, fun read (like I like 'em)! Any recommendations?! Send them my way pretty please!

{LISTENING}

I've been waiting not-so patiently for Cam to release her first album "Untamed" and it's out today!! You better believe I downloaded it first thing this morning and haven't stopped listening since! #CountryGirl

{WATCHING}

I've been so busy these past few weeks that I fell behind on Empire (oh the horror!) so I've been catching up on all the drama and intrigue... it's not too late for you to get into it too! But warning... it's addicting!

I also tear up every time I see this commercial. If you haven't seen it yet you are in for a treat, because it's a real reminder what this season is all about... 



Have a great weekend y'all! XO


Image Map

3 comments

  1. I love having a good excuse to shop and a promotion at work definitely qualifies! Congrats! Hope you have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Devil In The Junior League is a hilarious read!! I've read some other books by the same author and they always make me laugh
    xoxo Emilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never too early to start planning outfits for the summer - especially when they are on sale now! xo, Biana -

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)