Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over... {v. 54}


Happy Friday! I don't know about you but this week flew by and I'm afraid the holiday season is going to do the same, so I'm trying to soak up and savor every minute of the fun! This weekend is going to be packed with volunteering at Snowfest, cheering on my Gators at the SEC Championship, & finally shooting some new looks for the blog! What do you have planned?


{SHOPPING}
You can never have enough puffer vests (#truth) and this plaid cutie is calling my name real loud!

I love tops that can be dressed up just as easily as they can be thrown on with jeans. This darling detail top fits the bill perfectly.

Who doesn't love a bargain? How about adorable leopard print smoking loafers for under $20?! #yesplease

I'm obsessing over this dress that could be a dupe for a much more expensive DVF look- Santa take note :)

{READING}
Reese Witherspoon's speech about women and ambition- it will surely get you fired up to take on the world!

{WATCHING}
ALL THE HALLMARK CHANNEL MOVIES! Y'all one of my deepest, darkest secrets is that I L-O-V-E Hallmark Channel movies! The cheeseY lines, the predictable plots, the always-happy endings... they get me every single time! I especially love the Christmas line-up each year and this year the movies started in November so I have had so many good ones to see! A typical Sunday afternoon lately has been a Hallmark movie marathon... #notashamedatall #okmaybealittle

{EATING}
This may be more of a "want to eat" but I'm drooling over these Style Me Pretty Top 100 Wedding Cakes; each one is so unique (and looks so yummy!)

{LISTENING}
Like the rest of the world I can't get enough of Adele's new album 25 but my favorite track is "Water Under the Bridge"- it's so good on so many levels!



Have a great weekend! Savor every second of the season!


Image Map

6 comments

  1. True story - you really can never have too many puffer vests! I may have 3 packed for a weekend trip this weekend. Oops? Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cake is seriously amazing!! I love reese witherspoon and her speech is amazing!! Happy Weekend! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cake looks too perfect! I love Reese Witherspoon – everything she does makes me love her more and more. Have the best weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can definitely never have enough puffer vests! And that cake - WOW! Almost too pretty to eat! Happy Friday gurlie <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't get enough about Adele! I love every song, and it's such an amazing album! Have a great weekend!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cake is so amazing! I love Adele's Water Under the Bridge! PS-Just found your blog, and it is super cute! <3

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)