Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Wednesday Wishlist: Lilly Pulitzer New Arrivals

Y'all know by now that Lilly Pulitzer just speaks my fashion love language, so I thought it would be fun to give you a peek into my every-growing wishlist because her new arrivals are just too good to keep all to myself! I'm totally enamored with all the bright colors (I love that she's mixing them up from her usual ones!) and the bold patterns are so so good! Click through the arrow on the right to see everything that's giving my butterflies :)


Happy Wednesday y'all! Yesterday was the Monday-ist Tuesday ever- but today already marks the half-way point to Friday! Woo hoo!

Image Map

3 comments

  1. I'm loving everything that is in her store right now. Too bad my wallet disagrees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all the gorgeous bright cheery colors, all of these have your name on it girl! I especially love all the dresses <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love! I just got my shipment from the After Party Sale (finally)!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)