Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

She's Gone Country... Look at Them Boots












Dress: Lilly Pulitzer  Daphne Dress in Red Right Return (same dress in navy) // Boots: Steve Madden (obsessed with these) // Necklace: R.J. Graziano (super similar) // Bracelets: c/o MarleighGrace & Loren Hope via Rocksbox (first month free with code "GENTRYBFF1")

Ever have those outfits that make you feel so very "you"? Well this is one of those outfits for me! The minute I picked up this dress I pretty much wanted to wear it every single day (but I'm not... don't worry!) and pairing it with cowboy boots seemed like the natural thing to do. Tell me I'm not the only one who wishes cowboy boots were work appropriate- because then I'd never take them off!

Hope you have the twirliest Tuesday ever! Thanks so much for reading - it means so much to me! XO

Image Map

3 comments

  1. Super cute! I love putting on an outfit and just feeling completely you! Love that necklace too, so fun!
    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the boots! I love them with your dress!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    Stylin In St. Louis

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)