Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Resort 2016 Trend: Ruffle Alert

...: ...

Be still my ruffle-loving heart! When I opened my Women's Wear Daily yesterday and saw the fabulous pink ruffle above, I just about fell over! Gorgeous much?! One of the trends that is going to be huge in Resort 2016 collections is ruffles, and this southern belle couldn't be happier! Ruffles are that perfect combination of flirty and sweet (depending on how you accessorize) and no matter what they add an air of whimsy to any look. This is how I feel about it: #givemeallofthem


Enjoy this little peek into the fabulousness (I think I just made that word up ;) ) that is to come! 
...: ...

...: ...

...: ...

...: ...


Image Map

2 comments

  1. Oh how I love ruffles, so pretty and feminine! Especially loving the black lace dress with the white ruffles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hot girls pictures collections. some Beautiful collection of girls are here, you can view more girls pictures here. Hollywood Girls Pictures

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)