Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Labor Day Weekend Sales!


I hope y'all have been having so much fun this Labor Day Weekend! I'm seriously loving the fact that we still have another day off- it's such a blessing to have some extra time to enjoy the "official" end of summer. One of the most fun parts of holiday weekends is the sales- and I've rounded up some of my favorites for you. So if you haven't shopped them yet- get to it! Now's time time to score some killer deals! (PS- I've alphabetized them for easier reference ;) )



Banana Republic- 40% off your purchase with code "BRFALL"

Dillard's- This is just a tip for my Lilly lovers- my Dillard's store carries Lilly and has summer styles marked 65% off (priced even less than the After Party Sale!!) but you'll have to go in-store to snag these sales. (they are also giving the same gift with purchase that Lilly stores are)

Gap- 40% off your purchase with code "LABOR"

J. Crew- 30% off your order of $125+ with code "GETSHOPPING"

J. Crew Factory- 50% off everything (no code needed)

Loft- 30% off select new arrivals + 50% off sale styles (no code needed)

Nordstrom- their clearance sale is going on and many styles are 40% off & priced even cheaper than during the Anniversary Sale!

Old Navy- entire store up to 60% off + additional 20% off online with code "DAYOFF"

Image Map

2 comments

  1. You have raised an important issue..Thanks for sharing..I would like to read more current affairs from this blog..keep posting..
    labor day mattress sale 2015

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!
    memory foam beds

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)