Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Insta Roundup + Life Lately

It's been awhile since I've done an Instagram roundup, so I thought it would be fun to do it again! These are either looks I've shared on Instagram, or they haven't made it to social media yet :) Plus I'm sharing some "life updates" too. If you have any questions let me know! (And you can always follow along with the fun @girlmeetsbow) Enjoy!

Tank: Tracy Negoshian (super similar) // Skirt: J. Crew // Sandals: Sole Society (option here) // Mug: Kate Spade // Bangles: Bourbon & Bowties // Fitbit Charge HR


Dress: Loft (option) // Necklace: Tori Spelling for HSN // Wedges: Banana Republic (option) // Tote: Barrington Gifts // Coffee Mug: Cheeky

Dress: Loft // Denim Jacket: Loft// Mug: Lilly Pulitzer (this style no longer sold, linked similar) // Bracelets: c/o MarleighGrace // Fitbit Charge HR

Dress: Loft (option) // Scarf: Lilly Pulitzer // Sandals: Sam Edelman c/o Shopbop // Bag: Barrington Gifts // Necklace: J. Crew Factory (love this)

Dress: Lilly Pulitzer (full post coming soon!)

Spent Labor Day Weekend looking at this gorgeous view!

I love the Loews Don Caesar and never wanted to leave this beautiful pink palace

When in New Orleans you pretty much have to try the beignets at Cafe Du Monde! They were AMAZING!

Strolling the streets of New Orleans!
Dress: Lilly Pulitzer // Sandals: Sam Edelman c/o Shopbop // Necklace: Kendra Scott // Clutch: Lilly Pulitzer


Gracefullee Made

Image Map

2 comments

  1. I just love all the bright patterns you have in you closet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah hah all that powdered sugar makes me want to ask if you'd like some beignets with your sugar? I love them!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)