Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Happiness Is...


I don't know about you, but oftentimes I find that happiness is in the details of life. For me, it's a Saturday morning sleeping in and then snuggling with Buddy and drinking coffee while reading a good book (#bliss). On a daily workweek basis, it's fun jewelry, especially a pretty & blingy statement necklace like this one from Happiness Boutique. Happiness is a new-to-me boutique offering on-trend fashion jewelry + free shipping and a customer rewards program - a winner all around! What little things make you the happiest?










Dress: Loft (great option) // Wedges: Banana Republic (similar) // Necklace: c/o Happiness Boutique // Ring: Absolute (similar) // Watch: Bellezza // Bracelet: Loren Hope via Rocksbox (get your first month free with code "GENTRYBFF1")

Shop more striped swing dresses:
Have a terrific Tuesday y'all!

button

Image Map

3 comments

  1. Love your necklace! We're Happiness Boutique twins today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable dress on you! I love it chic, yet comfortable shift! And it's perfectly paired with the wedge sandals and necklace! XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like yiur dress and the necklace you got, I love mime from them too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)