Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Fall Blanket Scarves

With yesterday welcoming the first official day of fall, it seems only fitting to round up what once again will be the "it" accessory of the season... the blanket scarf! I loved mine last year- it is seriously so warm-and it's pretty fantastic that it doubles as a blanket! Shop some of my favorite cozy options below :) #fallishere
Happy Thursday y'all! Only one more day until Friday... and I don't know about you but I sure am pumped for it! This week was a doozy!

Image Map

7 comments

  1. I feel like I now need like 50 more blanket scarves! Great roundup!

    Xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been so intimidated by blanket scarves, but these are all so cute! I am with you on being ready for this week to be over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love blanket scarves they're so cozy! I just have trouble tying them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful selection of blanket scarves, so warm and cozy! I am so ready for fall this year.

    http://trailofsprinkles.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving all your picks! I picked up one last year, and now I want more <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love me some blanket scarves. Now if only it would get cold here in Texas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign. how to wear an oversized scarf

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)