Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over... {v. 45}

It always seems impossible until it's done.: It always seems impossible until it's done.

With college football kicking off this weekend (some games started last night!) I decided that instead of doing my typical Friday Five I would instead share the five things you need when cheering on your team! And if you need me this weekend I will be wearing orange and blue and cheering on my beloved Gators to victory! #GoGators #IBleedOrangeandBlue



Whoever you are cheering for I wish you luck! Have a wonderful (extra long) weekend and soak up the final days of summer! :)

PS- there should be some killer labor day sales this weekend! I will have a post later today with all the best ones I can round up! #shoptilyoudrop

Image Map

6 comments

  1. Yay for gator football coming back!! I love that lunch tote - I need something similar! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super excited for the long weekend, great sales, and the return of football! And those TB Millers are some of my all time favs <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. GO GATORS! LOVE that dress- what a great game day dress for a day in the Swamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for a fellow Florida Gator!!! I need that orange and blue tunic!!! So excited for football to be back.... xoxo, Annie - HomeofMalones

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must say, I thought this was a pretty interesting read when it comes to this topic. Liked the material. . . . .
    good mattress

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)