Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Pinch Me


Happy Monday y'all! I hope you had an awesome weekend! Mine was spent doing lots of volunteering- which is definitely a feel good way to spend your weekend :) Saturday I was out at 6 am (eek- so early!) supporting the Guardian Ad-Litem Superhero 5k with the Junior League and Sunday I volunteered at the first St Pete Wine and Food Festival (and then got to taste all the restaurants and wineries afterward)! It was a really fulfilling weekend. I also discovered the most delicious blueberry moscato - and that's a win all by itself in my book ;)

Today's look is one of those that almost made me giddy when I realized I had a perfectly matching scarf and clutch- that's a "pinch me" fashion moment! :) I'd been dying to style this scarf forever, but knew this look needed one more thing to complete it, so when I scored the clutch at the Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale it was a match made in heaven!









Tee: Merona (my favorite & under $10) // Skirt: Loft (option here and here) // Sandals: Jack Rogers (remaining color options linked) // Scarf: Sophie & Trey (super similar) // Clutch: Lilly Pulitzer (option here) // Bangles: Bourbon and Bowties // Ring: Heidi Daus

Hope you have a wonderful day! Thanks so much for stopping by and reading! XO

Linkup Button

Image Map

4 comments

  1. Wow you did a lot and props for your 6am Saturday! Loving the lobsters, your adorable!!

    Xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that denim skirt! Great length to be work approp

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling! What a fun clutch!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that scarf!!! It would be so perfect to have for travels up to the Cape over the Summertime!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)