Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Let's Cha Cha


My aunt is a huge fan of accessories, and while she loved the colors of this outfit, when we went to take these pictures she said it needed a "little something extra." So, we raided her basket of headbands and saw this flower beauty and BOOM! That was what this needed! I instantly felt ready to boogie (in fact half of these pictures ended up too blurry to post because I was twirling and dancing so much!) Sometimes all it takes is a statement-making accessory to take an outfit from run-of-the-mill to extra-special! 










Pink Blouse: Milly for Kohls (on sale for $20!) // Striped Skirt: J. Crew (extra 30% off the sale price with code "SHOPNOW") // Sandals: Sole Society (nude variant is sold out, but still available in pink and black) // Clutch: Lilly Pulitzer (colorful option) // Headband: Borrowed from my Aunt :) // Watch: Randy Jackson (almost exact) // Bangle: Kate Spade // Ring: Bellezza (similar) // Photography by: Capture the Ride

I don't know about you, but I'm pretty pumped for Friday! We get out of work early because of the holiday weekend and I'm planning on getting some cocktails at 3:00pm to celebrate! :) Thank you so much for reading!

Mix & Match Fashion

Image Map

2 comments

  1. Love stripes and pink together and the headband was a great addition, so cute!

    Xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)