Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

No Frill, No Fun


I'm so excited to be back in action with a new look for you today! If you don't know, my photographer (my Aunt) and I get together about once a month and shoot all my looks for the next month. But due to some busy schedules on both our ends, we haven't gotten together on almost 6 weeks, so I've been struggling because I ran out of pictures! But I'm happily restocked with some fabulous new styles that I can't wait to share!! I wish I could share them all at once! 

I've mentioned the adorable Frill Boutique before so it's pretty fun styling this dress for you! I jazzed it up for date night with wedges and a colorful clutch. It's perfect for those end-of-summer date nights (of which I just had a super fun one! *fingers crossed* for more!) 

PS- Are we loving this sparkly headband?! I'm trying to break out of my hair-styling rut by jazzing up my look! I wear it straight every day, so adding this headband gave me a little "something extra" for my date-night look! :) 










Dress: c/o Frill Boutique // Wedges: Banana Republic // Necklace: Kendra Scott via Rocksbox (get your first month free with code"GENTRYBFF1") // Clutch: Lilly Pulitzer (colorful alternative) // Watch: Bellezza // Bracelet: Fiore Boutique // Headband: borrowed (thanks Aunt Kelly!)

Photography by: Capture the Ride

Thanks for bearing with me y'all! I'm so thankful for you reading along! XO

bhhy link up logo bless your heart

button

Image Map

12 comments

  1. Adorable as always!!! More pictures to come!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bright turquoise dress! So pretty on you! And your accessories are adorable!

    http://marymurnane.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress looks great with a sparkly headband.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That headband is so much fun! And loving the color of this dress - so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous color on you! You are too cute. I love the pop of blue from the necklace. I can't believe you shoot an entire months worth of pictures all at one time! I bet its crazy. How long does it take you? I only do 1 week at a time and that is crazy for me.
    Thanks for joining our link up!
    Betsy
    http://www.twopeasinablog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It takes several hours- I usually shoot from 9am-3pm! Nuts!! But it works better for my schedule to knock them out in a day :) Thanks for visiting and I will link up again next week! XO

      Delete
  6. LOVE this mint dress and the Lilly Pulitzer clutch is the cutest :)

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the shades of blue! So pretty! And that headband is so gorgeous on you!
    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is so pretty and I love the Lilly clutch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. your dress is really beautiful, and you look so pretty!
    x,Abril

    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this clutch and headband, such fun accessories!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)