Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

The "Best" Tee


I don't know about you, but I am perpetually on the hunt for the perfect tee. It can't be too heavy, too tight, too short, or too blah. My standards may seem impossible, but that's where the Aerie Best Tee comes in! Y'all it really is the very best! Lightweight, soft, long and just enough interest with a v-neck... it's perfect! :) 

And maybe even more important than the tee you're wearing? Well it's your "underthings" (those girls don't hoist themselves you know!) Let me tell you, the right "bare necessities" take your tee from blah to tah-dah! Good thing Aerie has made the best one out there, the Sunnie Pushup, seriously this thing rocks! 









Tee: c/o Aerie // Sunnie Pushup: c/o Aerie // Tote: Barrington Gifts // Jeans: Loft Curvy Straight // Shoes: Target (but can't wait to get the real thing) // Necklace: Crystallized Necktize gifted from The Brew // Watch: Randy Jackson (love this) // Bracelet: Loren Hope // Ring: Heidi Daus (on sale!)

Hope that your week is chugging right along! I've got to pack tonight for my trip to New Orleans and of course I've procrastinated way too long and now I'm racing to get everything together! Thanks so much for reading and have a great one! :)

Image Map

9 comments

  1. I have such an obsessed with the perfect tee shirt! I love being comfy and cute and the perfect tee can really make or break an outfit!
    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like such a soft shirt! Ohhhhh you are going to NOLA?!?!? I'm heading there next month for the Gator game can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good tee is hard to find! I hate when they shrink up after a wash

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm the same as you girl - not too heavy and not too tight. I need my tees to breathe! This one looks awesome on you, perfect comfy outfit :)

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Aerie. I haven't tried their shirts yet. Have fun in New Orleans, it's a great city!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm always in the market for a great tee. Have a great time in NOLA!!

    Xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this simplistic t! Such a cute look!

    Kristyn | Contrast of Effect | IG

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great tee is hard to find! Love this simple look!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    Stylin In St. Louis

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)