Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Vacation Time!


Although I work in the corporate world & summer vacations are now a thing of the past, many of my friends and colleagues with children are celebrating the beginning of the summer season of travel! I thought today it would be fun to share a bright and sunny vacation look with y'all that would be perfect for any tropical or beachy trip you are taking this summer! (As you can clearly see, "season" is already in full swing in Florida!)

When it's so darn hot out I reach for the most light-weight and light-colored dresses in my closet to try and "beat the heat"! I'm a fan of keeping my jewelry simple because aint no one wanting to be sweating underneath their bangles! ha! So today's #ootd should perfectly fit the bill! :)

{PS- If you have fun summer travel plans tell me about them! I'm going to live vicariously through you!}








Dress: Old Navy (Orange is sold out online but it's still in stores!) // Sandals: Sam & Libby // Bracelet: Salt Pines (Similar & Fabulous) // Sunglasses: Target

Since I have vacations on my brain today, I also rounded up some beachy essentials (i.e.: how to look cute as a button in the sand!) 

Swim Suit Up


Topshop Orange Scalloped Suit (shoot y'all it sold out so I linked another fab option!) // Madewell Striped Cover Up // Lilly Pulitzer Beach Bag // Kate Spade Splash Out Crab Coin Purse (Shop Options Here) // Lolo Sunglasses Case (Shop Options Here) // Gray Malin Phone Case (Shop Options Here) // Wildfox Lolita Sunglasses (Shop Options Here) // Ban do drinkware

Have a sunny Tuesday y'all! 

The Fashion Canvas

Image Map

6 comments

  1. Adorable dress and your pictures are too cute!

    Xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny - I'm actually wearing this dress in blue today for that very same reason of beating the heat! When I felt how hot it was outside I knew I needed something light and comfortable! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can I tell you a secret? I loved it so much I bought it in blue too!! :) It's a perfect summer staple!

      Delete
  3. I completely understand the real working world and less vacations issue! loving this look & your layout!

    Makeshift Munch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Hope you have a wonderful day!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)