Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Road Trip Time! {Charleston Day 1}


Hey y'all! I am so excited to be back with you today! I am so sorry for the radio silence yesterday, getting back into the swing of things took me a little more time than I anticipated (anyone else feel me on the pain of going back to "real life" after a fab vacation?) On the way to Orlando to meet my best friend Asha for our road trip to Charleston my car stopped being able to turn corners (super safe right?) and on the way home I found out that my power steering had been leaking fluid all over my engine and I was one spark away from going up in a ball of flames! Needless to say I am quite thankful for being safe and getting my car all fixed up (thanks to my family and friends who stepped up to help me- y'all are the best!) but it's cause some a lot of stress!



Now that the "life update" is through, let's get on to the fun stuff- what I wore! :) Asha and I decided we were going to stop in Savannah, GA for a mid-afternoon snack (aka ice cream) and stretch our legs on our drive so I wanted to wear something that was comfortable enough for the 5 1/2 hour drive but also cute enough to wear in Savannah. My new LOFT Riviera shorts perfectly fit the bill! I have a hard time finding shorts since my hips are so much wider than my waist, but these shorts are amazing and hug in all the right places! (For size reference I'm a 6/8 wearing an 8, but they are a little loose so I think I could have sized down to a 6 as they got bigger as the day went on). Funny story- as we were taking these pictures another gal walked by wearing the same shorts but had paired them with a white blouse which looked adorable! I think it's my next outfit! :)







Tee: Merona // Shorts: LOFT // Sandals: Merona (love these) // Tote: Tory Burch ℅ Shopbop (shop all TB York Totes here) // Necklace: Kendra Scott // Bangle: Lilly Pulitzer // Bracelet: Victoria Wieck // Fitbit Charge HR

PS- Congratulations to Christina D who won my $50 Shopbop giveaway!! Congrats girl! Can't wait to see what you pick out!

button

Pampers & Pearls

Gracefullee Made


Image Map

8 comments

  1. I LOVE printed shorts...you look great in these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I've already got two more pairs in my shopping cart- whoops! :)

      Delete
  2. Those shorts are adorable! I'm so jealous you were in Savannah, it has to be one of my favorite cities!

    xoxo, colleen
    Pleather & Sparkles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the sweetest little city! Even though we weren't there long it was SO fun!!

      Delete
  3. Love the look Gentry! What a perfect outfit for a summer vaca. I definitely feel your pain on coming back to "real life" from vacation, it's rough! Glad your car is getting fixed.

    www.Fashionabella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Whitney! It like I need a vacay to recover from my vacay! ha!

      Delete
  4. Loving the Tory bag girlfriend!

    xoxo,

    Kellie
    Carolina Clover
    http://carolinaclover.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeek! Thank you! It's my first one and I am officially obsessed! :)

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)