Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Loft Full Bloom Romper


This romper has been "mine" since the minute I saw it in Loft's preview catalogue a month before it was released! I rushed to the store and asked it's release date and on June 1st I hightailed it over to the Loft to make this baby mine (for realz) :) It was worth the hustle- because I'm all heart-eyed emoji over it! It is seriously so versatile! I've already worn it out with wedges and an arm party and today I'm styling it as a casual weekend look. Trust me, this piece is completely worth the drama! 










Romper: LOFT // Sandals: Payless (they're a dead ringer for these at 8% of the price!) // Necklace: Kendra Scott via Rocksbox (get your first month FREE with code "GENTRYBFF1") // Bracelets: Victoria Wieck & Kate Spade (under $40!) // Ring: Bellezza (love this option)

Happy Thursday y'all! Make it a thirsty one ;)


Mix & Match Fashion

Image Map

12 comments

  1. I love a good hunt and this romper is worth it. Looks adorable on you!

    Xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gentry! This romper looks great on you! I fell in love with it also form the preview catalog. Love the punch of color and pattern! :)

    inPSYCHfulliving.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ali! If you haven't tried it on yet I've got to recommend it :) You will love it!!

      Delete
  3. Such a pretty romper, it looks fabulous on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your romper, so perfect for summer!!

    www.Fashionabella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm obsessed- best purchase of the season! :)

      Delete
  5. I love the story behind this romper :) It's fabulous!

    Amanda
    XO Strawberry Chic

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)