Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

LOFT Eyelet LBD {Charleston Day 2}


I'm back at it again this week with a few more of the looks I wore on my girl's weekend in Charleston. For our first full day in the city Asha and I did some serious exploring and decided to cover all of historic, downtown Charleston! We fueled up with brunch at Hominy Grill (amazing, amazing, amazing!) and then we shopped up and down King Street, snapped pictures by Rainbow Row, and visited Waterfront Park. We love exploring! All that walking (20,000 steps!) worked up quite an appetite and we did dinner on Sullivan's Island at Poe's Tavern (best burger I've ever had in my life- try the mexican one if you go!)

Also, I have to tell you that I discovered the most amazing beer on this trip (and that's saying a lot b/c normally I'm a champagne girl) but I got hooked on the Stiegal Radler and had one with each dinner! It's a grapefruit beer and tastes like you're drinking sweet grapefruit juice- YUM! Now I'm on the hunt for it here in Florida!














Dress: Loft (For reference I'm wearing a 6 Petite) // Crossbody: Old Navy // Sandals: Sam and Libby via Target // Necklace: J. Crew Factory (great option under $25) // Bangles: Lilly Pulitzer & Bracelet: Victoria Wieck // Fitbit Charge HR // Sunglasses: Target // Sunglass Straps: Lilly Pulitzer

Have a fabulous week y'all! I've got lots of fun lined up for you on here so make sure you stop in tomorrow! :) XO



button

Image Map

14 comments

  1. I'm taking notes of everywhere you went so we can hit those places in August too!! I love the dress you wore - it's the perfect sight seeing dress!!! Perfect length too! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited for y'all! You're going to have so much fun! And there is so much good food- you seriously cannot go wrong! :)

      Delete
  2. This dress is amazing! What a perfect look for walking around Charleston! So glad you had a great time.
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ladies! This dress certainty fit the perfect sightseeing bill :) XO

      Delete
  3. Hominy is SOO good!! Glad you had a great time in Charleston!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was the best! YUM!! Have a fabulous day!

      Delete
  4. First of all, I LOVE that dress! So cute! not sure it will look as good on me, but I am going to see if I can find it to try it on! :) Also, I am LOVING the grapefruit beers this season! I love UFO Big Squeeze and Leinenkugel grapefruit shandy. I have only been able to find the Leinenkugel at Target though, which is strange.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely give it a try! I wasn't sold until I tried it on :) And I will have to try those other grapefruit beers- Thanks for the tip about Target !! :) XO

      Delete
  5. You're so cute! Loft is the best! And I want to go to Charleston so badly! I 'm obsessed with Southern Charm! haha

    Her Heartland Soul
    http://herheartlandsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Erin! You would LOVE Charleston!! It's a fabulous city!

      Delete
  6. I love that I got to see this post through the link up today! I am visiting Charleston in July and we were thinking of Hominy Grill as well. Thanks for the tips and I love this crossbody!

    felizcyntia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you came over! I would definitely reccomend putting Hominy Grill on your list- it's delish and in the cutest atmosphere! Have so much fun!!

      Delete
  7. Love this dress!! A black dress like that is so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! You could easily add wedges and a different necklace for a "going-out" look! :) Thanks for visiting!!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)