Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Lilly Pulitzer News!

If this was the 1920's I would be standing on a soapbox on the streetcorner shouting "Lilly News! Lilly News! Get your Lilly News here!" But since it's 2015 I'm going to "shout" through the blog the exciting news that Lilly Pulitzer has finally launched their app!! From what I've seen so far (I downloaded it at a stoplight and have only glanced through quickly!) you should be able to shop straight from the app and their will be exclusive content and first releases only to those who have the app. If you're a super fan then what are you waiting for? Get to downloading (it's free)! :) 




I also wanted to remind you that Lilly just released their 2015-16 agendas for pre-order & they start shipping late June. This year she brought back the traditional Large Agenda (which I've had twice before and LOVE), a new Large Agenda with Covered Spiral (A little more sophisticated looking & would be perfect for the office), and her "other" sizes (Jumbo, Medium, and Small). There is an agenda for everyone! If I decide to get a Lilly planner this one is my pick! Which one is yours?


Happy Wednesday y'all! I have a fun post planned for tomorrow (and you will get to see the house we rented in Charleston from Air Bnb!) Make today colorful!

Image Map

4 comments

  1. Whatttt?!?! Definitely going to have to check out Lilly's new app! And loving that romper that girl has on... so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree and agree! Their rompers are the cutest!!

      Delete
  2. yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! k her planners are so freaking cute!!
    xo, Candace | Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)