Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Jumpsuit for the Office


I don't know about y'all, but sometimes I get super bored wearing the same old, same old to the office. There are just some weeks where I get into a rut getting dressed and it takes a piece like this bold jumpsuit to kick me out of it! I'm lucky I work in a fashion office where no one looks at me sideways for rocking a jumpsuit, but I do love that this one is still conservative enough to feel professional for popping into meetings with our vendors. If you don't feel comfortable baring your shoulders, you can always add a cardigan (plus that helps ward off the inevitable office AC chill)! How do you get yourself out of a dressing rut? 








Jumpsuit: Tiana B (sold out but this is super similar, also love this and this) // Wedges: J. Crew Factory Sylvia (the best wedges to last all day at work!) // Watch: Randy Jackson (sold out, love this alternative) // Bangles: Bourbon and Bowties // Ring: Reflections by Judith Jack

Shop more black and white jumpsuits below:
Enjoy your day friends!

button

Image Map

13 comments

  1. This jumper looks great on you!! It's classy and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I appreciate your sweet words! :) Have a great day!

      Delete
  2. I love jumpers! I'm always sweating it seems like and leaving my shoulders bare helps.
    To get myself out of a dressing rut, I usually go to the extreme and get my hair cut. I'm one of those who let's it grow for 3 years (with trims) then jumps the plank and have my stylist bob it like there's no tomorrow!
    Even though I'm a new reader, you are such a great inspiration for me! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment made me giggle- one of my besties is always having "sweaty flashes" and HAS to wear sleeveless all the time! :) I'm so glad you are finding inspiration here- please let me know if there is any content you'd like to see on the blog! Have a fabulous day!

      Delete
  3. Pretty photos! Love that jumpsuit!
    http://www.hiteastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous jumpsuit! I would wear that anywhere!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion linkup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to stop myself from wearing it pretty much everyday- it's so comfy! :) Have a fabulous day!

      Delete
  5. Glad I found you on the Walking In Memphis link-up! I'm a bow fanatic, too! I absolutely love your jumpsuit. Such a fun office look!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting Christie! So glad you found me too! XO

      Delete
  6. This jumpsuit is so fun on you! Definitely great for work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mindblowing, with the jumpsuit you looks awesome. Have no word to explaing.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)