Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

From Work to Weekend with Kushyfoot


I know that I've talked about this to y'all before, but I just can't say it enough… when it comes to my closet, versatility is the name of the game! As a fashionista on a budget, my clothes need to transition from workday to weekend with a simple change of accessories. One of the easiest accessories to change out (that has a huge impact on your look) is your footwear! Since pumps are not always my friend, my new Kushyfoot peep toe covers have made it so much more comfortable to wear them all day! And I love that my Flats to Go store easily in my bag and make changing out my look as easy as snapping my fingers! What are your quick tips to transition your look? 










{Work Wear}
Dress: Loft (similar color here) // Pumps: Payless (Shop Nude Peep Toe Pumps here) // Peep Toe Foot Covers: ℅ Kushyfoot

{Weekend Wear}
Dress: Loft (similar color here) // Denim Jacket: Loft (For size reference I'm wearing a Medium Petite) // Flats to Go: ℅ Kushyfoot // Tote Bag: Tory Burch ℅ Shopbop (shop Tory Burch bags here) // Watch: Bellezza

Hope y'all have a wonderful Friday-eve!! Tomorrow is the day we've been waiting for!!


Mix & Match Fashion


Image Map

2 comments

  1. I love that you can't see that you're wearing anything, but you're feet are thanking you! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! It's a win-win all around! :)

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)