Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Festive for the 4th!



Any of my friends can tell you, I love a good color theme! No matter how hard you try you can't get me into a costume (I know, weird, but i hate 'em), but give me a good set of colors to dress in and I am 100% on board! That's one of the reasons I love the 4th of July so much- it incorporates the colors I already adore, red & white & blue, plus I get to celebrate the country I love! 

When Tipsy Elves wanted to collaborate on a fun 4th of July look I was so in! If you haven't heard of Tipsy Elves you'll have to take a look at all of their fun holiday apparel. They started with an "ugly christmas sweater" collection and then after a successful experience on Shark Tank expanded to cover all the fun holidays throughout the year! 

Tell me: what are you planning to wear this weekend? 












{OUTFIT 1}
Top: American Flag Raglan L/S TeeTipsy Elves // Shorts: Old Navy // Sandals: Sam & Libby // Monogram Necklace: Moon and Lola XL

{OUTFIT 2}
Top: Patriotic Shirt with StarsTipsy Elves (it's a men's tee & I'm wearing a size small for reference) //  Shorts: Old Navy // Sandals: Sam & Libby // Bangles: Bourbon and Bowties

{ACCESSORIES}
Picnic Blanket: Target // Glass: Target (Can't find online but it's definitely in stores!) // Tote Bag: unknown (gift from my mom!) // Sunglasses: Target // Sunglass Straps: Lilly Pulitzer

I'm so excited that we have a short week this week at work! I have Friday off for the 4th and get out early on Thursday. PLUS I'm going to see Dierks Bentley in concert Thursday night- I can't wait! :) Have a wonderful Monday!!

Image Map

4 comments

  1. Perfect 4th outfits!! I can't believe you won't wear a costume, that cracks me up!

    Xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! it's a super-random fact about me that most wouldn't guess ;)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Sometimes it's nice to just wear something comfy right?! :)

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)