Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Everly Dresses

Y'all know I am always on the hunt for great brands that don't break the bank, so I am excited to share one that I love with you today- Everly! I own several Everly dresses and I am always impressed by both their quality and price (most are under $60)! Nordstrom has a great selection, but I've often picked mine up in local boutiques. I love that they are super easy to transition from work to weekend- nothing better than that! Have you tried Everly? What do you think?
Have a great Tuesday y'all! I'll be wrapping up my final vacation look for you tomorrow and also sharing the cutest new watch brand! Can't wait to "see" you bright and early!

Image Map

8 comments

  1. I love this brand! I own several and they are great quality!

    Kayla || The Little Lady
    www.tlittlelady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I love the ones I have and hope to add more to my closet soon! :)

      Delete
  2. All of these dresses are so cute! I love the floral one and the blue one with the embroidery detail.
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two fab favorites :) Have a wonderful day y'all!

      Delete
  3. I'm a fan of Everly dresses- so cute and affordable. Especially loving that orange scalloped one!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The orange one is perfect for Football season! :)

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)