Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Enjoy the Ride


You know, lately I've been thinking that it's all too easy to get caught up in the negative of the world. It can be easy to get dragged into the muck and let hard experiences get you down. Take this weekend for example, I had a great weekend home celebrating one of my best girls and my awesome dad, but on the way home I found out my debit card number had been stolen and my account was frozen while they investigated the fraud and are sending me a new card. And if this hasn't happened to you, let me just tell y'all it's a colossal pain in the booty!! I do all my banking and bill pays through my debit card online and I'm going to have to update everything- uuggghhh! It would be easy to go into a funk. It would be easy to be a crabby-pants about it. But instead I'm choosing to find the good! I'm relishing in 7-10 days (however long it takes to get my new card to me- ha!) in which I can't shop, so I'm embracing what I have. I'm taking Buddy on extra-long walks & taking myself on extra-long runs. I'm enjoying extra time with friends. And you know what? It feels good! Great even! 

I always like to keep in mind one of my favorite quotes, "Life is like riding a bicycle, in order to keep your balance you have to keep moving forward." 

So embrace the forward motion y'all (and the crazy) and keep on trucking :) 









Dress: Lilly for Target- Girls (sold out, Love this and totally lusting for this) // Sandals: Sam and Libby via Target // Bangles: Bourbon and Bowties // Necklace: Kendra ScottThe Palm Tree Boutique

I hope today brings you so much joy! Be sure to soak in all the goodness around you (because there really is so much!)

EXCITING NEWS: Just to make your Tuesday even more special, I'm excited to let you know that starting today & for 3 days only, Shopbop will be running an extra 25% off ALL sale styles with code "25MORE" !! Whoop whoop! Shop my favorite items from the sale below (and enjoy that extra discount!!)

The Fashion Canvas

Image Map

7 comments

  1. Ugh I am so sorry, that really is the worst thing to happen!! You look adorable and love that bike!

    Xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about your debit card! Glad the bank caught it early! Love this dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the message of this post. It's so true and something I needed, thank you! That dress is so pretty and I love the colors in it!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO glad that it resonated with you! Have a wonderful day! XO

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)