Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over… {v. 38}


Happy Fri-YAY y'all! I'm so stinkin' happy the weekend is here! If you follow me on Instagram then you know I've been fighting a losing battle with my voice (i.e.: I currently don't have much of one) but despite that it's been a pretty great week! I feel like I'm finally back in the swing of things at work (even through they are cray-cray right now!) and my every-night-of-the-week-meetings are winding down (thank the Lord!) :) So cheers to a much needed weekend! 


{ONE}
Since I wear my Fitbit daily, and let's be honest it's not the cutest thing in the world, I'm always looking for fun bracelet stacks to add to my wrist to try and camouflage it! My go-to bracelets are Bourbon and Bowties since there are so many ways to mix and match them, but recently I came across this Capetown Bracelet Stack and knew it would be perfect for jazzing up my wrist this summer!  


{TWO}
Friends can I be honest with you? When the new mule trend first emerged this season, I was so not on board! But the more that I've seen them around, my opinion is slowly but surely changing, and I think I might actually want a pair (#didijustsaythat)! Good thing Forever 21 comes through again with this pair- so I can try the trend with no guilt! :)


{THREE}
Lilly Pulitzer's brand new print "Feeling Sparks" would be knock-it-out-of-the-park perfect for your upcoming 4th of July celebrations! There is no one who does a holiday print better than Mrs. Pulitzer and I think I "need" the skort/romper like yesterday!



{FOUR}
Palazzo pants are totally my jam this season! I seriously can get enough of them! So when I stumbled across this pair my obsession level reached a new height ;) They are super easy for the summer- just throw on a tee and you are ready to rock! (PS- If you've never ordered from boohoo before they are definitely legit, but read the sizing guide closely and be patient because shipping takes awhile. But they are great!)



{FIVE}
Every time this song comes on the radio I serious start bopping along- I can't contain myself! Play it at your own risk… and don't say I didn't warn you ;)


Have the best weekend ever y'all!


Image Map

8 comments

  1. I hadn't heard that song yet and now I'm hooked you're right! Happy Friday! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't a fan of the mule trend either, but those are super cute! And loving those dresses, so pretty :)

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate! I think for under $30 it's worth trying out! :)

      Delete
  3. Those bracelets are super cute! I love how colorful they are so they would go with almost anything.

    Jenni // The Beautiful Little Fools

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! The fact that they mix and match with anything makes them perfect for any wardrobe! :)

      Delete
  4. Love those bracelets! They are so fun to wear! Those shoes! Love! I have been wanting a pair like this!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    Stylin In St. Louis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! You could totally rock a pair of mules like a pro I'm sure! :)

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)