Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over… {v. 37}


Oh hey Friday! So good to see you my friend! This week was a bit of a harsh shove back to reality after an amazing vacation in Charleston, but I made it to Friday and I am so grateful! I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend and taking lots of fun new blog pictures! :)

Here's what's making my heart go "pitter patter" this week...



{ONE}
Ok y'all, I'm going to share with you just how much of a crazy I can be sometimes… I saw this romper in a Loft mailing about a month ago & walked ran to the store where I was told that it wouldn't be released until June 1. So I stalked waited patiently until it was launched and now I'm headed there tonight to bring this pretty home with me! YAY!!



Here's some other LOFT rompers and jumpsuits that I can't get enough of:

{TWO}
I've been catching up on the season finale of Southern Charm & the reunion episode and can I just say how bummed I am that it is over?! I can't call this show my guilty pleasure, because it's just straight up my fave! I was so hoping I would run into one of the cast when I was in the Holy City… guess it just means I need to go back! ;) And let's be real, the woman I want to meet most is Patricia (#dressingdrink)


{THREE}
Old Navy is totally killin' it this season! Each piece is more adorable than the next! I had some Supercash I needed to spend, so I used it to pick up this cute maxi. I think it will be absolutely perfect for this HOT Florida summer (which has already started)!


{FOUR}
Some days I daydream about what I will do when I have more time on my hands and a not-so-stressful schedule… this week I dreamed about fun craft projects (I get real wild and crazy ya know!) How cute and easy does this look? You just cover a canvas with fabric and add a big bow! And you can do it in any color combinations to match your home :)



{FIVE}
I'm looking for some suggestions for lighthearted poolside reads! I'm about to finish Shopaholic to the Stars(love it- I've been reading this series since high school!) and I'm looking for anything else that makes me giggle and I can fly through without having to think too hard ('cause no one wants to be thinking too hard when your drinking mimosas in the sun! ha!) Have you read anything worth passing on? Tell me about it!


I hope you have a stellar weekend! Take some time to relax and rejuvenate (I know I'm going to)! :)


Image Map

6 comments

  1. I got really into Southern Charm this season too! I just love Shep...swoon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh he's dreamy!! I would have bid on him at that auction! ;)

      Delete
  2. Loved this post! I have been obsessed with LOFT's summer collection too, I just picked up the cutest jumpsuit from there yesterday. And a great beach I would recommend is "Everything is Perfect When You're a Liar" by Kelly Oxford, it was so funny !

    xoxo Nicole

    http://www.brazenbrunette.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nicole! So happy you stopped by! I can't wait to check out the book you recommended- adding it to my Amazon cart now :) Have a fabulous day!

      Delete
  3. I LOVE Southern Charm! Craig is a looker!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)