Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

An Ode to Palazzo Pants...


Palazzo pants, how do I love you? Let me count the ways…

1) You look fabulous while I feel like I'm wearing pajamas in public
2) I can dress you up with wedges or down with sandals
3) No matter how fluffy I'm feeling- you hide it all!
4) You have an elastic waist… and somedays a girl just needs one!

Clearly I wasn't a poetry major y'all! ha! But my love for palazzo pants is real & deep :) Seriously… getcha a pair asap!










Pants: Old Navy (selling out super fast, these are the closest I could find!) // Top: Express (option) // Sandals: Target (this year's version) // Necklace: Kendra Scott via The Palm Tree Boutique ℅ // Watch: Randy Jackson (love this) // Ring: Bellezza 

Shop more fabulous palazzo pants below:
Have a rockin' Thursday y'all (or Friday eve if you're thinking positive)!

Mix & Match Fashion


Image Map

9 comments

  1. They really are great pants. I love mine.

    Xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are the best! So perfect for summer! :)

      Delete
  2. I love that pair. I've tried so many and haven't found any that work yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Old Navy never lets me down! Plus they are super-affordable if you just want to try it w/out breaking the bank! :)

      Delete
  3. Palazzo pants are the best, I agree. I love wearing things just as comfy as PJ's in public. I love the pattern on yours and that top with them!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan! It's fun to be comfortable and stylish! :)

      Delete
  4. You are rocking those pants! I love the pattern and the simple white top was a great call.

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl!! I've had this top for years and recently rediscovered it and wish I had it in every color now! ha!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)