Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Pretty in Pastels


Pretty in Pastels
Something about the summer's HOT temps just makes me want to stock up on pastels (because light colors = light temperatures, right?!) So I'm wanting all the pieces above to magically appear in my wardrobe like ASAP! Also, how fun is pink + turquoise color combo? I'm loving it this season!

Hope y'all have a wonderful Wednesday! It's hump day which means it's almost Friday!!


Image Map

2 comments

  1. I have been all about pastels this week too! I am in love with those wedges and the KS jewelry.
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ladies! You always wear your KS so well! :) Have a good one!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)