Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

From Pool to BBQ

Poolside Summer

J. Crew Chevron Beach Dress (Throw it on with shorts for even more options!) // Ella Moss Halter Bikini Top (Options Here) // J. Crew Sandals // Mar Y Sol Beach Bag // J. Crew Sun Hat // Sunscreen // Pineapple Ice Tray




Watermelon BBQ

Summertime is definitely my favorite time! I love the long lazy days spent poolside and the smell of burgers on the grill after you've toasted by the pool all day! It really is the perfect time of year! Today's roundups will help you stay stylish through both parts of your day (and keep you protected from the sun!) What's your favorite thing about the summer? Happy Monday!

Image Map

4 comments

  1. The pineapple ice tray is adorable! Love both looks!

    Xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Whitney! It would sure make my water more festive :)

      Delete
  2. I love that swimsuit! The stripes are too cute
    Dresses & Denim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a sucker for a good stripe :) Have a good one!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)