Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

You're Invited: Stella and Dot Trunk Show!


So I'm almost embarrassed to admit that last month I received my first ever piece from Stella and Dot (hangs head in shame); but y'all in my defense, I had no idea how much I was going to love it! Everything from the shipping speed (3 days!!), so the adorable packaging, to the quality was outstanding; you can most definitely call me a fan girl now! So imagine my delight when my gal pal, Mandy, asked me to host a trunk show and share my newfound love for Stella and Dot! Count me in y'all! Check out all my favorite below and let me know what you love :)



{Shop my Jewelry Picks}




{Shop my Accessory Picks}



Finally, not only can you shop the trunk show online, but you can be part of my online FB party!! Hop on over to Gentry's Style Soiree to interact with me and Mandy and ask us styling advice/questions/chat about all things girly!! It's going to be so much fun!!

Image Map

4 comments

  1. I love their stuff too! That coverup is so cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm totally lusting after the cover up! Its too cute!

      Delete
  2. I love your picks!!! The Pop Geo Pendant is totally you!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)